Meet me in the Dominican Republic

Meet me in the Dominican Republic
Click on my picture to meet me and all my girlfriends in Santiago Dominican Republic

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My trip to the Dominican Republic

I just got back from an incredible trip to the capital city Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic, I stayed in the colonial zone of the city (zona colonial). It is a very safe area with many historical things to see, nite life and great shopping for touristy stuff. I think I saw every old historic place there, like Christopher Colombus tomb, the oldest cathedral in the americas and the fortress. I also saw some of the most beautiful  and sexy women walking around town and in the malls. I'm talking about women with incredibly sexy shapely bodies and pretty faces and many, in the more well to do areas looking really elegant and femenine. I  love to travel to the caribbean. Click on my links to learn more about travel to the D.R. and meeting beautiful women for love, romance, dating and marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment